Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010

This doesn't happen often, so we had to capture it on camera.  I actually cleaned the tub.  There is something about cleaning the bathtub/shower that exasperates me - how does it get so dirty?  I feel like somebody is playing a trick on me whenever I finally realize that this chore really needs to be done.  This is just maybe one of my least favorite chores.

Oh, and this is my running hairdo - I always pin back the hairs that want to come loose.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the link to this blog on facebook and am catching up on your posts. I know this is a really, really random thing to comment on, but I HAD to share with you - have you ever used METHOD's daily shower cleaner (you spray everywhere after your shower)? It works soooo well. I haven't scrubbed a tub in four years (seriously!). I'm right there with you about hating to clean the tub. It will change your life!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...