Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 5, 2010

I love Saturdays so much.  Thursdays used to be my favorite day of the week for a long time, then Sundays, and now it kind of seems like Saturdays are the best.  Paul and I went for a jog first thing in the morning.  That's three or four Saturdays in a row now - pretty good methinks.  Then I got cleaned up and went to a baby shower for my friend Paige who lives in the same apartment complex and goes to church with me.  We made super adorable onesies for her little boy.  This is the one I made:


Afterwards Paul and I went around to open houses then drove down to the outlet stores at Gilroy to do some birthday shopping for Paul.  We stopped at Sonic at the end of the day to get a cherry limeade. 
Is this a summer evening picture our what?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed Paige's shower :( Brooke told me about the onesie idea. It looks like they turned out SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our closest Sonic is like 20 miles away but we drive there every Saturday to get a cherry limeade! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...