Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010

Okay, obviously I am trying to update this long-neglected blog.  I still have about 6 or so days that I haven't uploaded yet, and they will be filed in between post that I have already put up here so that they are in the correct order, but I have run out of time and have to go to work now.  And yes, I've missed loads of days of photos now.  Maybe I will recommit and start doing a better job from here on out. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all I have to do is ask and I get photos on demand! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing to encourage you to update. During the second half of my mission I had a goal to write in my journal everyday. Just thought you should know about that goal of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...