Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

I made spaghetti for dinner.  I'm not really a big fan of spaghetti, but it is easy to make and we had all of the ingredients on hand.  Plus, I had planned it out at the start of this month and have been pretty good about making the meals that I have planned.  I also went for a run tonight (for the first time in ages).  My first run after a long stretch of no running is almost always a good one.  I only went for 2 miles on the treadmill but I was running at a 6.5 mile per hour pace, which is not too shabby for me.  Some of the girls at work are talking about doing a half marathon in May and I am being sucked into the idea.  But that would mean some serious training and I don't know that I can/want to commit to that right now.

Oh yeah, and our stove is ghetto and ugly and gross. 

1 comment:

Your turn...