Why am I starting this up again? I don't know. Well, actually, it is kind of because my friend Carrie is doing it and looking at her photos is so fun and awesome and it makes me want to upload my own. Also, because I went back through last year's posts and it was SO much fun to remember all those images and the fun things that I did even when it felt like I wasn't doing anything at all. So, here we go again. I'm not going to worry about being so consistent this year though and will just do my best to post when I can.
Here we are at Home Depot. Paul is checking out tools.
I am checking out paint colors. We are planning BIG THINGS for our little house.


YAY!!! SO glad you are doing this! And I can't wait to see whatever paint you chose and the "big things" going on in your house!
ReplyDelete