We took Clara out to a restaurant for the very first time. Everything went really well, although she decided she wanted to eat at the restaurant too.
So we just took turns feeding her while dining on gyros and feta fries at our very favorite greek restaurant outside of Greece - Opa! in Willow Glen.
Then we walked around downtown Willow Glen because the evening was so perfect. People kept stopping us to ask how old Clara is and to coo over her adorableness.
We bought fresh cherries and strawberries from a man selling them on the side of the street. Paul used his spanish, which I love, and chatted with the guy about where he lives and where the cherries were from. Turns out, I have been eating the wrong kind of cherries all my life, because the ones we bought were AMAZING. They are the yellow and pink and red cherries rather than the dark purple cherries, which are the kind I am used to.
Ohh! I'm so jealous! I've been craving Opa. And who wouldn't coo over Clara's adorableness?
ReplyDeleteYour dinner looks yummy and so do those cherries. I'll have to try those kind - I always get the dark red ones too.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm.....Opa! Now that the experiment went well, we must all go there! :)
ReplyDelete