![]() |
| 50mm, ISO 800, f/3.5, ss 1/500 |
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Day 77: Sunflower
I'm not completely happy with this edit and need to revisit after weeks 3 and 4 of my Lightroom class when we are going to talk about some more advanced techniques but I love Clara's expression and the bright sunflower in this image. Paul got me a bunch of sunflowers for my birthday, which was a fun first because I've never had sunflowers before, and I took two of them with us on a Sunday afternoon walk over by the historic park. I saw this hole in the side of an old barn and sent Clara in with the sunflower and then "peeked" in at her when she came to the hole where I was calling her to take the shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. And I'm so jealous of all you're learning in that LR class! Your photos are just looking amazing and so polished these days.
ReplyDelete