Since I had a coupon for buy one 6" sub and a drink, get a 6" sub free, we decided to eat Subway for dinner. I'm not a huge fan, but it was actually pretty tasty. Paul always gets the Italian Meatball sub. I rotate through different meats and breads but I always get all of the veggies except green peppers and olives. Tonight I had turkey and ham.
This was another one of those situations where Paul doesn't want to bring the camera in because he is embarrassed taking photos of our everyday life in public settings. So although I was able to coax and cajole him into taking a real photo with the good camera outside Subway, I had to use my phone camera inside.
Our local Subway.
This is what I look like while eating a sandwich.
The photos the past couple of days have been kind of weird, huh?





Amy, you are soooo sexy when you eat sandwiches! I love this.
ReplyDelete