Clara also tried out her Bumbo for the first time today. It went over really well. She seemed to really like being able to sit up and she was so darn cute in it.
I am in love with this little outfit. It is one of the very first ones I bought for her when we found out that she was going to be ours.



Bumbo! Yay! :) She looks so darn cute in it. And I'm in love with her yawning in the pretty picture of you two!
ReplyDeleteWe bought frosty's yesterday too and I didn't even know that they were donating proceeds to adoption. So glad we bought them (something we rarely do)! It was fun to see you guys today. Clara really is a doll. Love her!
ReplyDeleteYeah, thanks Nikki! She LOVES it!
ReplyDeleteAnd Marzy - that is SO GREAT that you guys got frosty's yesterday too! Hooray for adoption!
Yay! I'm so glad you are doing it again! Frosties are yummy and I haven't had one for a long time. Clara's outfits are adorable. What size is she in now? And she is holding her head up surprisingly well in the bumbo. I know I've done this baby thing before, but I've pretty much forgotten everything about development and milestones.
ReplyDelete