After we got back, Paul got to open Father's Day presents. Clara was dressed up all pretty for the occasion. It was also her 1 month birthday!
Clara was pretty happy about celebrating Father's Day.
Gazing at Daddy who is reading his Father's Day card from Mom. Incidentally, Clara gave him an orange and blue tie (the traditional Father's Day gift for his first official Father's Day), and I gave him a gift certificate for a pedicure. Paul has never had a professional pedicure before, but I'm pretty sure he is going to love it. Our friend Ginny got the same thing for her husband.
I had to include this picture to show off Clara's darling dress. Gymboree again - I love that place.





I love the picture of her smiling!! She is so adorable. And that dress is to die for. I'm glad Paul liked his pedicure. He and Jason will have to model their beautiful feet for us after their pedicures.
ReplyDeleteClara is so sweet. Emma likes to talk about you guys and often asks about "Any, Baul, Baby."
ReplyDeleteI looove the picture of her sleepy! And the one where she is happy just might be the cutest thing in the world. Paul is so meant in this world to have a pedicure.
ReplyDelete