Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010


This is me and Amy watching TV before our apartment complex fire alarm went off. Lucky for us, everyone has a fire alarm siren installed INSIDE the apartment, so we can lose our hearing. I'm sitting here writing this while wearing earplugs. The stupid alarm has been going off for about 45 minutes now. It is super annoying. Apparently all the buildings in our complex have the alarms going. I'm just hoping the sprinklers don't go off next. That would suck.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did we get such a solid photo of the Nyquil commercial? Especially when there was so much other good stuff on like The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec... I love Thursday night TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!! I just discovered it and think it is the coolest idea ever. Especially for you guys since you take awesome pictures and do tons of fun stuff. Oh and I just read through all the posts and I agree with Amy, it is definitely Taco Barfo...bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I forgot to mention that alarm went off once when we lived there, and Ollie slept through it. It was amazing. I'm glad too cause nap time is precious and I would have been a little PO'd if he had woken up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nathaniel, you're such a stickler for detail.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...