Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 30: Bribery

Tonight I hit an all-time low and attempted to bribe Rose with Ben & Jerry's New York Super Chunk Fudge to go number two on the toilet.  It didn't work.  She got the ice cream anyway because it was melting and I didn't want to eat it all.  You can see it rimming her lips in this headshot.  Rose's face, when I showed her the little bowl of chocolate ice cream, was pure joy, desperation, and hope though and absolutely worth the unsuccessful attempt at manipulating her compliance.  So Clara, who had her own little bowl, Rose and I sat there in the bathroom with Rose on the toilet and Clara and me sitting on the floor, indulging in a special treat. The good news is that Rose's ability to tinkle on the potty is coming along (we are up to 4 times a day) and that has given me enough encouragement to decide there is no going back at this point.
 
50 mm, ISO 800, f/1.8, SS 1/160

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn...