It rained today for the first time in ages. But not enough to give some good opportunities for outdoor rainy shots with puddles. Just enough to completely kill all the natural lighting in our house, where we were having new carpet installed. So I had to up the ISO to 6400 just to get my shutter speed high enough not to completely blur things but it affected the quality of the image and I was using the self-timer using interval timing to take 10 shots at a time, 4 seconds apart and couldn't manage to focus quite right (or be in the area where I
had focused). But I like the simplicity (the room was empty of all furniture because of the carpet install) and emotion in them, which is what I was really going for as part of the black & white composition assignment for my current photography class. I just set up the camera and then grabbed the girls and started tickling them and roughhousing and hoping for the best. It helped all of us forget about the camera and be ourselves and I am going to have to try this again.
 |
| 50mm, ISO 6400, f/4.0, SS 1/100 |
 |
| 50mm, ISO 6400, f/4.0, SS 1/100 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your turn...