Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 33: Reflection

This is not much of an image but it's all I've got for today.  Paul has been working long hours and actually got home today around 5:00 p.m. (he also left the house before 5:00 a.m.), so we celebrated by going out for dinner at Cheesecake factory and were given a round corner booth.  By the end of the meal, these mirrors were coated with grime from our girls' sticky fingers and there was a puddle of water and melting ice cubes beneath our feet.  Clara and Rose seriously treated that booth like they were in an 80's hair band and it was a hotel room on their first tour.  I think that I might try to take a self-portrait once a month or something.  This is (barely) a start.


50 mm, ISO 1000, f/2.8, SS 1/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn...