Saturday, August 15, 2015

Day 13: Beach Sunset

Going to the beach twice in one week feels decadent but we had to hit up Crown Memorial Beach on a Saturday when Paul could come with us.  We went in the evening to watch the sun go down and the images were totally different because of the change in lighting and the air quality being affected by smoke from forest fires.  I don't normally love tilted images like this first one, but there is just something about this picture of Paul that works for me.  I keep finding myself staring at it and thinking how lucky I am to be his.
 
24 mm, ISO 200, f/9, SS 1/320
I know I should probably be more selective and post fewer photos on here, but I just am so pleased with how these turned out. 
65 mm, ISO 200, f/9, SS 1/640

60 mm, ISO 200, f/9, SS 1/200

65 mm, ISO 200, f/4.5, SS 1/320

1 comment:

  1. Love the light in these! You should definitely post as many as you want. After all, this is YOUR blog, right? I think my favorite is the second to last one with Rose. The light on the water is just gorgeous on all of these.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...