It was years ago that I started this blog with the intent of chronicling our daily activities for a full 365 days. I let it lapse way before that year mark - possibly out of boredom or lack of inspiration or business (or a combination of all of those things) but here I am starting a class to FINALLY learn how to shoot in manual with our Canon 5D Mark II dslr and having seen the incredible progress my sister-in-law has made in her photography skills using her dslr and documenting it on her 365 blog, I decided I should get this blog up and running again.
I'm older, wiser, and have the cutest subjects to photograph - my girls, Clara and Rose, and my handsome fella, Paul - and we have some fun trips coming up that I fully intend to overdocument, so hopefully I can start learning new techniques and tricks to get more out of my photography and become a better storyteller and recorder of our family's experiences through it.
Here we go again...
So glad you started this back up! I'm excited to see your pictures every day.
ReplyDelete