It was another quiet day around the house while Clara tries to recover from this little fever that she has been dealing with. We just took it easy and read books, played with toys, watched a movie (I got all the ironing caught up while the girls enjoyed Toy Story 2), and took naps. Rose had the sweetest pigtails with her little curls. The girls got a special afternoon treat of marshmallows, blueberries, and a few chocolate chips and basically thought it was the best thing ever so I could keep them at the table while I practiced adjusting manual settings on my camera and working on composition with them in one place.
| 50 mm, ISO 400, f/4, SS 1/500 |
| 55 mm, ISO 400, f/8, SS 1/13 |
I really, really love the shot with Rose in pigtails. The light is gorgeous. I'd love to see what that one looked like in black and white - I think the contrast might work well with it. It looks so pretty in color I can't help but wonder.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Deborah! I love the idea of trying the one of Rose in black & white. Time to be brave and try to figure it out in lightroom...
Delete