Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 24: Behind Bars

I wanted to try another composition perspective today by getting low and shooting up at Rose to portray her larger than life personality, especially when she wakes up happy from a good nap and laughs and jumps and jabbers at me for a while from behind the bars of her crib until she reaches out both arms and waggles her fingers in a "you may pick me up now" gesture.  I desperately wanted to sneak into her room to take a "peeking" perspective between the bars while she slept, but I knew that there was no way I could do that without waking her up so I passed on that today, but one of these days I am going to do it.


50 mm, ISO 1000, f/4, SS 1/100

50 mm, ISO 1000, f/4, SS 1/100



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these! So sweet and it totally showcases her personality. And her little curly pigtails just slay me, SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...