Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

It has been a long while since Paul and I took a nightly constitutional.  But tonight when I got home from work at around 8:30 it was the only thing I wanted to do.  So we grabbed the camera and headed out the door to walk around downtown Campbell.  Most of the stores were closed, but these photos should give a little taste of what Campbell Avenue is like.

There are art galleries,



used bookstores,



a fancy car showroom,



shi-shi home decor stores,



and a number of vintage clothing stores that had all of their lights turned off so we couldn't get photos of them.  There are also a bunch of sophisticated kinds of restaurants and gelato shops.  It was such a beautiful night and such a great way to unwind at the end of a really long day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn...