Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

This is the infamous Taco Barfo.  Actually it is a little fast-food joint that is really called Taco Bravo.  Taco Barfo is my name for it. Paul loves it. 


This is Paul eating a bean and cheese burrito with a Mr. Pib from the offending restaurant while talking on the phone with his dad who also has a soft spot for the infamous 'restaurant' that is a favorite with Bay Area locals.  Or San Josanians.  Paul told me that one of his new year's resolutions is to not eat here more than three times a month.


But this Nash does NOT like Taco Bravo.  The food is blechy and bland and they use styrofoam cups which are very earthkilling.

2 comments:

  1. If the food's bad then I understand your dislike, but are you really faulting them for using styrofoam (what a weird word) cups? What's so bad about them? Cheap, convenient...what else matters? Anyway, I wish I could try a bite....I'm so hungry and I need my Paul and Amy fix (not cause I'm hungry...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nathaniel, I'm sure if you guys ever make it out here Paul will take you to Taco Barfo. But really the food is gross. Everybody out here even says that it is "white trash" mexican food. I'm sure there are a gazillion health-code violations at that place. Maybe its an acquired taste of something, but it actually does have a huge following. But for the life of me I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...