Tuesday, January 5, 2010
January 5, 2010
Today we went to the Oakland Temple. We decided we'd sleep in rather than try to get there early, so we didn't end up heading up until around 11:00 am. We were the witness couple in the 12:00 pm session, and there were only 7 of us in the session. It was fun. I realized this was only my fourth session in the Oakland Temple, since I had only been once for my first time, once for Dave's first time, and then once a couple of summers ago when we lived out here. So, Amy and I are looking forward to getting back once a month this year as one of our resolutions, even though the drive can be anywhere from 45 minutes to a couple of hours depending on traffic. We'll see how it goes. We may end up with a lot of early Saturday morning sessions. Here are today's photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



One of my New Year's resolutions is to comment on your blog every day.
ReplyDeleteI look fat in this photo.
ReplyDelete