You guys are cracking me up. Dorothy - I got my shirt at the Ann Taylor Loft store on sale in Salt Lake. Its one of my favorite stores for work attire because it is mostly just business casual and everything usually fits me well there.
K-I think we need to go shopping together. Ann Taylor Loft is my favorite place for work clothes and I am in desperate need of some new pants for work! You up for it?
Okay, I love this blog.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Amy, I want to steal your shirt. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteI want Paul's first day of work for the rest of my life.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are cracking me up. Dorothy - I got my shirt at the Ann Taylor Loft store on sale in Salt Lake. Its one of my favorite stores for work attire because it is mostly just business casual and everything usually fits me well there.
ReplyDeleteK-I think we need to go shopping together. Ann Taylor Loft is my favorite place for work clothes and I am in desperate need of some new pants for work! You up for it?
ReplyDelete