I hope you didn't take that picture while you were driving! I talking on a cell phone while driving is illegal, photography definitely should be!
No comment.
Pretty daring to do that while driving in the monsoon! Kudos! Cute hair by the way.
Thanks Paige! And I should clarify - I took this picture while stopped at a red light, so that makes it a little less bad, right? I wish my camera phone took better photos.
Your turn...
I hope you didn't take that picture while you were driving! I talking on a cell phone while driving is illegal, photography definitely should be!
ReplyDeleteNo comment.
ReplyDeletePretty daring to do that while driving in the monsoon! Kudos! Cute hair by the way.
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige! And I should clarify - I took this picture while stopped at a red light, so that makes it a little less bad, right? I wish my camera phone took better photos.
ReplyDelete