Then I went to the gym. Paul and I had a little bit of a disagreement when I tried to get him to come to the gym at our apartment complex with me so that he could take my photo there for this blog post. He said that it would be embarassing and refused. So I took the photo myself by using the mirrors. There was only one other person in the gym and after I explained what I was doing he said that he thought it was pretty cool.
It wasn't a super intense workout, but hey, two miles is two miles, right?
After cleaning up and running errands, we went to Paul's cousin's house for Cookie and Movie Night and watched 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs' which was awesome.




I think it would be fun to watch that movie while eat spaghetti with meatballs.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHa! I can't believe you took a picture of yourself at the gym....how embarrassing.
ReplyDelete