Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 23, 2010



So, today we finally went and saw Avatar in 3D. Although it was interesting to see a movie in 3D for the first time since the 80's, I thought the movie was only "Ok". Paul pointed out that the movie plot was esentially a hybrid of Dances With Wolves, Fern Gully, and Matrix. I felt like the 3D effects didn't really add a whole heck of a lot to it, and a lot of the time it didn't even really feel like 3D. But, it was still worth seeing. If you haven't seen it, go check it out while it is still in theatres.

4 comments:

  1. I thought the same about the 3D thing. It was like, "what is the point of wearing these stupid glasses, they aren't doing anything!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to throw a little bit of Pocahontas in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Paige!! I hadn't even thought about that one. It's a good thing I went to see Avatar this last weekend because it was a huge topic of conversation with a really important partner at the law firm today.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn...